Friday, September 15, 2006

Cozy Inn...

I'm in heaven. I left Eugene on Wednesday and met my inlaws up here at the Inn at Seventh Mountain near Mount Bachelor. When Maysen and I got up here, it was near 80 degrees. We swam, laughed, went to the park and fed ducks, shopped, and watched movies. We had a great time. Maysen got great "Papa and Grandma Sherrill" spoiling time. It was great to watch him identify Papa and grandma Sherrill because he doesn't see them all that often. Yesterday a cold front moved in, and today's high was only 45! I'm so glad there is a wood-burning fireplace. I'm planning on firing that baby up soon! Papa and Sherrill took off this morning and Nate took off early and will be here soon.

Tonight's agenda: Comedy movie, crackling fire, and s'mores. Mmmm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is cozy there isn't it!! We enjoyed our time together. Hearing Maysen say "Grandma" as soon as he saw me was worth the whole trip!! So sweet. See you soon. Love Mom