Thursday, November 13, 2014

Maysen turns 10



Maysen wanted to have a MineCraft birthday party this year and I think we made it! My friend, Shannon Peterson, made the cake for Maysen. 



we had all the MineCraft elements covered: Oreos = cookies, red rolos = fire, green rolos = emeralds, silver rolos = iron, licorice = dynamite, pretzels = sticks, blue kool aid = water. I mean ... right? :)


The boys played Xbox. Since it was a big- boy party, Grandma and Poppy kept Griffin overnight so Mase could just play with his friends. They played Minecraft as well as Madden Football.


I took balloons to Maysen's class. I wrapped 22 individual Rice Crispy treats in green paper and hand drew Endermen on the fronts. I stood at the front of the class and when he walked by I grabbed him and planted a big smooch on him in front of his friends. Best part of my day :)

No comments: