Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Rental House





(Sorry the pics are so cruddy - camera phone w/ no lighting)
Long await has paid off and we’re finally moved. We don’t close on our house until next week but I am proud to say that we’ve moved into our rental and settling in before mom comes into town on Friday. I have realized every time we’ve moved it has gotten harder and harder. You get more stuff, you have kids/babies. It’s just harder! And finally the move is over. The TVs work, the computer works, I got my washer/dryer (just got used ones because my new ones will go into my new house once it’s built) and finally got laundry done, and I have all my stuff up -- finally I’m at peace …for a few days before mom gets here. Then another chapter of craziness begins!

… and I finally have time for a haircut tomorrow. I can’t wait. ME TIME! I almost forgot that exsisted.

2 comments:

EJ said...

I've been a blog reading slacker this summer - lots of changes for you! Congrats on the sale of your house, the rental looks amazing. I hope the adjustedments all go smoothly :)

Formerly Ej now erin

L&D said...

The house is lovely. Best of luck with the upcoming stress!