Sunday, July 15, 2007

our new van!!




Due to baby II on the way, we decided to trade in our BMW and our 2000 Town and Country for a new van. This is the first car I've owned brand new in my whole life. It had 10miles on it when we test drove it! Makes you more conscious of how many miles you drive - we got home after driving to a birthday party and we were shocked we had over 100 miles on it!

It has everything I ever wanted in a new vehicle: navigation, 6-movie DVD player, all leather, automatic opening side and back doors, and stow-and-go folding seats. I'm a very happy girl :-)

My dad and step mom are coming for a visit for a couple of days. They are managing a resort that's only about 7hrs away. It's the closest they've been in a long time and it's to have them so close. They'll be here late tomorrow night.

Most amusing thing I heard this weekend: It was a commercial for prostate-shrinking medication used to treat Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. In the closing statements along with all the 938 drug warning and side effects was stated "Only approved for use in men". Uhhhh, since when would it need to be approved for women's prostates?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice van!

Anonymous said...

Love the van. I'll be over for a ride soon!!! :o)

L&D said...

I hate it when they tell me I can't use meds for my prostate. Gosh!

And happy new vanning. You are officially a mom now. Hahahaha.

Ej said...

Nice Ride!

Ej said...

I am due November 8th. 16 fluid retaining weeks away ;-)